On November 8th and 9th, experts in industrial valves and sealing technology will once again come together at DIAM in Bochum, just a few steps from our factory premises, in the magnificent Jahrhunderthalle. BOMAFA proudly returns as the top sponsor of this premier national industry event, well known for its significance in the field. Together with Klaus Union GmbH & Co. KG, Böhmer GmbH and Herberholz GmbH, BOMAFA will demonstrate the wide range of innovative valve expertise from the Ruhr area.
New to see at the fair:
Self-operated pressure control valve:
- Actuator operation without any external energy source
- Valve opening is automatically controlled by the energy of the medium
- High control precision and low leakage.
Globe Control Valve:
- Equipped with an internally accessible stem and a self-sealing conical seat ring.
- Manufactured with integral flanges of DN15-DN100, and with bodies made of non-alloy steel or stainless steel
- Suitable for fluid temperature between -29°C-260°C and pressure rating PN16-PN40
V-notch segmented control valve:
- Especially suitable for impure media due to robustness
- For temperatures between -50°C-650°C
- Body materials unalloyed steel, stainless steel, alloyed steel
- Nominal sizes from DN25-DN600, pressure rating PN25-PN100
We look forward to welcoming interested users at our booth labeled as "FF1"