BOMAFA was found by Mr. Arthur Schneider in 1919. In the beginning it was specialized on repairs of small valves and the retailing of screws.
Relocation of the production facility in the Friederikastraße. Expansion of the product range on jack-hammer and repair of larger valves.
After being destroyed by bombs during World War II, the office and factory building were rebuilt under Mr. Arthur Schneider. Repair of valves and spare parts of pumps belonged to the product range at that time.
After the completion of the reconstruction, BOMAFA expanded with new machines.
Mr. Friedrich Appelberg joined the company, after co-planning the expansion.
Production start of self constructed valves. Development of the transformer for steam pressure reducing stations.
Relocation of production and administration to the factory in Wattenscheid
Mr. Appelberg dies at the age of 60 years. The sons Arthur and Ferdinand enter the company.
BOMAFA valves were first built into nuclear power plants under the name Konvoi in 1984.
Mr. Friedrich Appelberg joins the BOMAFA in October 2000, representing the 4th generation of the Appelberg-family.
In order to offer our customer in the east a contact person on-site, BOMAFA China was found in 2009.
Founding of BOMAFA India in order to set a foot into the indian market.
In 2014, Karl Schumacher GmbH, was integrated into the BOMAFA group as a producer of coatings and thereby a specialist for the prevention of wear and corrosion.
Renewing of older machines by purchasing new ones for our production. In order to prevent the wasting of our older machines, they were sent as a support to BOMAFA India.
On June 19, 2019 BOMAFA Armaturen GmbH celebrated its founding day in the Stadtparkgastronomie with many international guests and its employees.